- Peacock is a fashion boutique that is perfect for college students on a budget because all of the prices are very low. Peacock offers trendy jewelry, scarves, handbags, and more. It is definitely one of the cheapest shops you will find on this street.
- In between many of the high end shops, you will find a two story tall Forever 21. You could honestly spend hours flipping through the hundreds of racks of affordable and trendy clothes.
- The Closet is a high end consignment shop where you can wear designer brands for a very affordable price. All clothing is either new or lightly worn but every piece in the shop is great quality. There are bargains to be found in The Closet.
4. Sugar Heaven is the perfect spot for all the sweet tooths out there! Enjoy a variety of candy ranging from chocolate to lollipops to jellybeans. There is a pick-me-up for everyone to enjoy! If you attend Boston College, Boston University, Harvard University, Simmons College, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, or Northeastern University bring your college ID and get 10% off your purchase.
5. Enjoy lunch at Sofa Cafe. Enjoy bakery goods, sandwiches, and salads for under $10. I recommend trying their mozzarella pesto sandwich! Finish off your meal with a hot coffee or a latte with a design in the foam!
Check out Sofa Cafe’s full menu.
For more information on Newbury Street, visit here.
Check out Sugar Heaven’s official site.
Want another adventure? Check out the Boston Public Garden!